In the website www.medhabruti.org, there is a highlighted button named "Apply For e-Medhabruti" found in every page. By clicking on the button, the Scholarship form can be availed for on-line application. Check out the Newspaper Advertisement by Clicking Here
Where to Apply for e-Medhabruti 2015 scholarship ?
- Click on the "Apply for e- Medhabruti" button which can be found in every page of "www.medhabruti.org" and you will be directed to login/registration page.
- If you are applying for the first time, first click on "Register" and provide your full Name, your mobile number, email address and a new account password.
- If you are already a registered user, please provide your registered email id and password to login and to apply for e-Medhabruti. Please wait till the entire form is loaded.
- Fill in the form fields with necessary information. Attach one of your passport size photograph. The photograph should be in the .jpg format. (Form will only accept the .jpg format)
- For Junior Merit/Senior Merit/P.G. Merit, please fill in your last Qualifying Examination details. While entering the college name, if you didn't find your college name in the list, please click on the box there and you will get a blank input box. Fill in the Name and other details of your college there.
- For Professional/Technical Merit please fill in the Appeared Qualifying Entrance details.
- Fill in the details of the present college/institute. Name, Address etc. of the college/institute in which you are presently studying.
- Then fill in your Bank Account Details ( Bank account should be in the name of the applying candidate ), distinctively Name of the Account Holder, Account Number, IFSC Code, With the Name of the bank and other required information asked.
- Cross check all the details you have entered at least twice because you cannot edit any field after clicking the “Submit” button. Once you cross checked, click on “Submit” for your form to get Registered.
Printing the Medhabruti Form
Click on “Print" button to view the Medhabruti form to be printed. Save your Medhabruti form and get the printout. You will get the form printed and on the last page there is a Declaration part, where you have to put your signature.
Submission of the Medhabruti form
The applicant has to submit the printed, signed copy of the form to the Principal/Head of the college/ Institution's Office. The Applicant Copy with Barcode Number noted on it, shall be the KEY to all queries for applicant regarding e-Scholarship.