Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading "Careers". No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the LIC's website www.licindia.in and click on the "Careers" to open the link "ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO's RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16". Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the entire Recruitment Notification.
- 1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.06.2015 are required to log in to the LIC's website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading "Careers" for submission of applications on-line. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- 2. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I .
- 3. Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled "ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO's RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16", it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page.
- 4. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- 5. In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- 6. Candidates are advised to fill and verify the details filled in the online application carefully as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 7. 7. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 8. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should validate the details and Save application by clicking the "VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS" and "SAVE AND NEXT" BUTTON.
- 9. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I
- 10. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 11. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 12. Modify details, if required, and click on "FINAL SUBMIT" ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in are correct.
- 13. Click on "Payment" Tab and proceed for payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.
- 14. Click on "SUBMIT" button.
PAYMENT OF FEES
For SC/ST Candidates
Other than SC/ST Candidates
Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.500/- plus Transaction Charges.
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting payment information in the On-line Application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. 5. Non-generation of 'E-receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian Credit Card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Corporation.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees/Intimation (wherever applicable) at the earliest.