- e-Admission (ON-LINE ADMISSION INTO +2 CLASSES) is compulsory in all +2 (Junior) Colleges including Self Financing (Junior) Colleges in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2013-14.
- The on-line Common Application Form is available on the website www.dheorissa.in and can be accessed at any place where Internet facility is available. Please read the Common Prospectus carefully before filling the ON-LINE Common Application Form.
- The passed outs of BSE, Odisha need not enter their marks. They have to enter their examination roll numbers. Once the roll number is entered their marks will be reflected on the screen. They have to verify the correctness and if they find any discrepancy in the automatically entered marks, they can manually make necessary correction.
- An applicant can exercise for a maximum of SIX options in a CAF. If an applicant submits more than one CAF at SRC, then any one of the CAFs will be rejected automatically. Only the computer (Net) generated CAF with Barcode shall be accepted. In no case, a DTP or Typed CAF shall be accepted.
- Mere applying on-line CAF in the Internet will not be sufficient for e-Admission. An applicant has to take print out of “College Copy” & “Applicant Copy” of the filled in CAF and both the copies of CAF with relevant documents along with required fees are to be deposited at the nearest SAMS Junior Resource Centre
- Students who take admission against lower options in the 1st selection and want to continue in that college, have to give an undertaking in a form (Annexure-7), so that their cases shall not be considered for sliding up during the 2nd selection. If they do not do so at the time of admission, it may be possible that their names would be slid up to their higher options and removed from the 1st selection college.
- Intimation letter to the selected applicants will be transmitted through five modes
- (i) SMS (if mobile number is provided in CAF)
- (ii) e-Mail (if e-mail ID is provided in CAF)
- (iii) Website (www.dherorissa.in)
- (iv) College Notice Board (Applied College & Selected College)
- (v) Toll Free Number (155335). Intimation will not be sent through post.
- The normal admission will be closed in five stages
- (i) First Selection Admission
- (ii) Second Selection
- (iii) ST/SC Extension Admission
- (iv) Balance Seat (Spot) Admission (for residual seats)
- (v) Admission after Supplementary/Instant results publication
2013 Common Prospectus +2 Junior College Admission
Please read this 2013 Common Prospectus +2 Junior College Admission details before applying Online into the Colleges in Orissa. We Recommend that you Download the Common Prospectus, Read the Rules to Fill up the Form, Check out the training Video on How to Fill up the Online +2 e-admission by clicking here, and submit Online before the Last Date .